Monday, February 22, 2016

Enduring to the Very, Very, Very, Very End!!!

Folks!! My dearest friends and family...

The last email as a missionary of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

This past week has been... hard! My body is exhausted, nobody wanted to hear us, but we kept going kept going kept going... when I was tired my sweet companions (we're in trio) helped me, when they were tired I lifted them...
I can testify that I know the Savior has been at my side the past week. Because when I pleaded for heavenly help I felt physical and spiritual strength that can come from nowhere but from on high.

Our 2 elects... Karine (18 years old) and Eduardo (9 years old) were baptized on Saturday and on Sunday confirmed members of Jesus Christ's perfect church. I know angels rejoiced. Because their testimonies of the Book of Mormon give me so much HOPE.

Yesterday was bittersweet, my last Sunday in a Brazilian ward as a missionary, as a representative of my Savior... I played the piano as always. ðŸŽ¼ But I played with all my heart. I dedicated it to the Lord. And I felt heavenly power as the congregation sang the intermediary hymn standing up. I love the Spirit. ðŸ’œ

Today: pack the suitcases
Tomorrow: last district meeting, get on the bus to Brasília
Wednesday: arrive in Brasília!!
Thursday: Lunch and interviews with President Lundgren
Friday: get on a plane to São Paulo ðŸ›«, and then another plane ðŸ›« to Atlanta, Georgia [?]
Saturday: get on a plane to Salt Lake City, Utah. ðŸ›¬

Sei que esta é a igreja de meu Salvador, não tenho dúvida disso. Alguém que não consegue entender isso não conhece Ele como eu conheço. Eu conheço Ele não por visto mas pelo amor que eu sinto que Ele tem por mim. Sei que Ele me ama, sei que meu Pai Celestial me ama e me amou suficiente para me mandar para Brasil para que eu pudesse me tornar mas como meu Salvador.
Nunca poderia agradecer suficiente pelo que Ele fez por mim... pela Expiação infinita Dele. O amo tanto. E o amarei para sempre. 

Amo esta obra. Sei que é de Deus. Sei que é perfeita. Sei que o Livro de Mórmon é a pedra angular de nossa religião. Sei que os céus não estão fechados, que Deus fala com um profeta vivo face a face hoje em dia, que é Presidente Thomas S. Monson.

Amo meu Salavdor. Amo meu Pai Celestial.


Tchau, meu querido Brasil ðŸŒŽ


Sister Hill ❤💜💞

No comments:

Post a Comment