Monday, December 7, 2015

Craziest Unexpected Transfer

OI PESSOAL sorry this is super super short, I have exactly 5 minutes to be out of this internet café and get on a bus to be on my next crazy 24-hour mission adventure..

so i was transferred SURPRISE the assistants forgot to tell me. -_- so I got here in Palmas with a bag packed for 5 days when really I needed to have said goodbye to everybody in Gurupi and packed my suitcases to go to my next area, Taquaralto, which is in Palmas.
And I've been called as Sister Training Leader, which means I'll take care of all the sisters here in our mission in Tocantins! I feel a little unqualified but I know that the Lord makes everything possible because He takes care of me when I turn to Him for help.

This past week was super crazy, lots of miracles happened and I wish that I had more time to write about them but I don't, I promise I will write more next week!! I love you all, thank you for your prayers and support. Please pray that I can receive inspiration from God to know exactly how to handle my new calling here in the mission.
Staying strong in the last lap of the mission #3monthsleft

Amo todo mundo, até mais um pouco ❤
Sister Hill 🌎

No comments:

Post a Comment