Monday, October 26, 2015

Super Emotional Goodbyes

This past week was a super emotional week... Iva and João Vitor were baptized on 
Saturday, João told this week that he felt super strongly that he wants to go on a mission!!!!! The best news everrrr... their baptism was super spiritual <3
And Sunday was my last day in Cristalina, such a hard day with lots of tears and goodbyes... definitely my hardest area to leave, I practically had to drag myself away from Paula and get on that bus. She is definitely somebody that has changed my life forever, I'll never forget her.
And transfer today... I'm going back to Tocantins!! Gurupi, a different area. To get there I'll take a 16-hour bus ride to Palmas, and then another 4-hour bus ride to Gurupi. Looking at the weather forecast this week... a lovely 104 degrees F :) :) :) :) :) #sunscreen #andmoresunscreen
It's a branch that's trying to become a ward, I'm excited to start working there and know that we'll see lots of miracles!! My companion is Sister Margenta, I'll see her tomorrow when we get there.
I know that the next couples weeks I'll be super homesick for Cristalina and the people there that I love so much, I didn't ever want to leave them...but the Lord has another plan for me!!! 💜
I love you all so much, se cuidem!!
Muito amor,
Sister <Braz>Hill 🌎


No comments:

Post a Comment