Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I Want My Life To Be As Clean As Earth Right After Rain





Yesterday was Paula's baptism. Such an amazing day <3

She has really been fighting these last few weeks to be good. She's literally a different person. It is the most amazing thing to me!!

It was such a beautiful baptismal service. Alexandre had the idea of us singing a song for Paula before the baptism... so for the meeting before the baptisms I (on guitar & singing), Alexandre & Elder Nordfelt sang 'How Great Thou Art' in English because Paula loves it so much ❤ She cried and when I saw her crying I almost started crying too<3

And she was baptized by her younger brother and it was the most beautiful moment in the world.
And after he pulled her out of the water she totally dunked Alexandre into the pool and it was fantastic haha.

She'll be confirmed next Sunday!!
Paula is truly a miracle in my life. She has taught me so much. She has taught me a lot about courage. It was awesome that her friends (who are Jehovah's Witnesses) came to her baptism...they missed the service but they were there for the closing words, etc. And they came and felt the Spirit and said that they will come to church next week. Paula is such an example to me!!

It is truly incredible how we sometimes learn more from others when we're the ones teaching. She is truly a woman of the Lord and inspires me every day to be better.

Mariana came to church yesterday too, and came to Paula's baptism!! She felt the Spirit super strongly and it was such a great thing for her to be there. She's excited/anxious for her baptism coming up on September 12th. I'm super happy for her!!
I feel a lot of potencial in her family, too...they're Catholic (like everybody else in Cristalina;) and actually go to church everysunday, but we're going to work with them and we feel that Mariana will help them a lot.

All is well in Zion. 💜
Sister (Braz)Hill





No comments:

Post a Comment