Thursday, June 25, 2015

Surprise transfer... Tchão Núcleo Bandeirante, Oi Cristalina

So yesterday was a little hard... I was 99.99% certain I would be staying in Bandeirante with Sister Fidelis one more transfer. The call definitely surprised me. Packing everything in a few hours is sort of a shock...

Sister Heck slept at our house with a couple other sisters, it was super great to see her again and be able to talk to her about all the crazy things we have been experiencing the past nine months :) (shes my MTC comp)

And im here in Cristalina (normally I would put anexclamation point here to let you all know that I really am excited, but this keyboard doesnt have one) Im here, yay:D And my new companion is Sister Costancio, which is SUPER special for me because we were best friends in Palmas, she helped me a lot with my first area and adjusting to the mission... and were companions, Im super super grateful.

Cristalina is in Goiás, its completely different from my other 2 areas. First off its FREEZING COLD, this week im going to buy gloves and a scarf and some sweaters o.O and its a group here, the area was just started about 10 months ago so its pretty much brand new. Not a ton of members, and well be teaching the classes in the church meetings... including Seminary and an English class :D im super excited.

I know that the Lord has a plan in everything. I cried a lot to be leaving Bandeirante, I didnt feel like I was ready to leave... I hadnt said bye to anybody, I wasnt emotionally prepared at all. But I know that the Lord knows what I need, and He knows what the people here need. Because He is our Father, and He knows us so well.

1 Nephi 21:15-16 explain it well:
 15 For can woman forget her sucking child, that sheshould not have compassion on the soof her womb? Yea, they may forgetyet will not forget thee, house oIsrael.
 16 Behold, have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.
He will never leave us, even when it feels like were in the midst of a changing world and everything is crashing down around us. He is there. He is aware. And He will always be there to lift us up.

I dont know whats in store for me in this area, but sometimes faith is just trusting in the Lord enough to keep on walking.

I love you all, Ill send pictures next week <3

Muito amor,
Sis. Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment